United Soccer Alliance to Join Girls Academy League
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.7″ custom_padding=”3px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.7″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.7″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.7″]
United Soccer Alliance is thrilled to be joining the girls academy for the 2020/2021 year. We are excited to work with many like-minded clubs and leaders in creating a pathway that puts the players development and needs to the forefront. Taking a lot of the best qualities from the DA and making logic changes to the league format will provide the best platform for our club to develop players and help them in achieving their goals. We are excited for the future and look forward to getting back on the field with everybody in the near future!
With this great announcement we understand there are some questions about the evaluations process. Our highest priority has always been and will continue to be the health and safety of all United Soccer Alliance players, parents, and staﬀ. It is for this reason that we will be modifying the evaluation format this year. The details are as follows:
- Each player currently registered within the Academy Program will be guaranteed a spot on a competitive team. Links will be sent out to players to secure their spot within the program.
- For these players an extended evaluation period will begin from June 1st through July 1st. If appropriate, roster movement will occur during this time. Our staﬀ has been evaluating each player in the program from the outset of the season in the Fall. Coaches will continue to do so as we return to play to ensure that each player is placed in the best possible environment for their continued development.
For players not currently registered in the Academy Program there will be in person evaluations taking place from June to August. The format for these evaluations will be as follows:
- Players will register for Academy Evaluations using the link Upon registration communication will be sent out informing all those attending the in-person evaluations of the time and fields for each age group.
- During the evaluations Parents must remain in their vehicles.
- Sanitization stations will be made available to every player on site.
- Each evaluation session will be 45 minutes long, and will be conducted in playing groups of ten or fewer.
- Players should expect communication from the club on their placement within a week.
All players can use the following link to register for evaluations:
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_url=”https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/reg/?ProgramID=88745&Type=PLAYER” url_new_window=”on” button_text=”More on Premier & Evaluations” button_alignment=”center” _builder_version=”4.4.7″][/et_pb_button][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]