The Premier Program is for competitive and advanced level players, between the ages of 8 and 18, who demonstrate the desire and ability to learn and play soccer at the next level. This competitive program is designed to develop each individual player to their fullest potential while at the same time inspiring responsibility and commitment to a team.
At United Soccer Alliance we pride ourselves in creating and nurturing technically gifted players. We are committed to teaching valuable life lessons, helping all players become the best people they can become through the principles of sport.
- United Soccer Alliance is the only club in North East Florida to offer a pathway to semi-professional soccer for both men and women.
- The Class of 2023 saw 17 players move on to play collegiate soccer.
- In the past 5 years we have placed over 100 players in collegiate soccer.
- Our College Recruitment Program offers a hands-on tailored approach to the needs of each individual player.
- All of our Coaches are professionally licensed and incredibly knowledgeable about the game.
- Premier teams train a minimum of 3 nights per week.
- Goalkeepers are offered 2 additional position specific sessions per week.
- We have a strength and conditioning program that synchronizes with team training to help with injury prevention, athletic development and recovery.
- International trips are available through our overseas partners. Previous trips include Brighton and Hove Albion, Fulham, QPR, Salford City, F.C Guadalajara and Atlético Madrid.
U12 – U19
This is a one year program:
August – November
February – May
*Dates are subject to change each season.
2023/24 AGE CHART
*Birth Certificates are required to be submitted to Club Registrar.